Modern Mathematical Methods in Science and Technology (M3ST) is an International Conference organised by the Department of Mathematics, University of Athens every 3 years in various locations in Greece.
The main conference themes are:
- Differential Equations and Mathematical Models
- Numerical Analysis
- Applications of Mathematics in Finance
- Stochastic analysis, Modelling
- Optimization, Control theory
- Image and Signal Processing
- Mathematics of Computation
The conference will take place in Kalamata from Sunday 30 August to Tuesday 1 September 2015.